Thursday, April 21, 2011

No Doubt

Pretty sure no one follows these things. I mean, I don't mind so much because I do them for me.

I have to admit, though, it would be nice if someone other than my mom read these posts. I'm just going to keep writing, though.

I started these because I interviewed a professor at my college who said writing a blog was awesome. So, I started one. I don't keep up with it too much, so I'm going to try harder to write in this at least three or four times a week. It helps me think.

It's hard to get thoughts and put them into words. Usually, I write poetry or draw. Everything that is in my head when those two things happen can come out and be free. I guess that kind of happens in these blogs as well, which is pretty cool. I don't really try to make these interesting, because they are my thoughts, but I hope they are sometimes fun to read.

I follow other people's blogs as well. I like to read about what other people think is interesting. What one coins as the term "interesting" may be completely different than what I think. It's a social norm type of thing. If you grew up around the beach, you aren't going to think that the ocean is interesting or that the beach is different and new, but someone from Georgia may think so. So many different events and situations and just objects hold completely different meanings to all types of people.

That's my little bit of information for the day. What is interesting to you?

bowling is interesting to me!

1 comment:

  1. I agree- I love to see what's in other peoples minds!!!

    (tried bowling.......wasn't very good at all!!)
    I DO like Wii Bowling, tho!!!!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete